Wilkes University

Disability Support Services

If a student has a disability that qualifies under the Americans with Disabilities Act and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act and requires accommodations, he or she should contact the Disability Support Office in University College for information about applicable policies and procedures. The Disability Support office is located on the third floor of Conyngham Hall, Room 311.