Wilkes University

Credit for Military Experience

Students who have completed the special education and training programs offered by branches of the American armed services may be awarded academic credit for these programs. Students requesting academic credit for completion of such special programs should submit an official transcript of their work as part of the admissions process. Transcripts will be evaluated according to the guidelines provided by the American Council on Education (ACE), and credits awarded will be applied to the degree program as appropriate. For more information about the awarding of credit for military experience, contact the Office of Admissions at (570) 408-4400.