Wilkes University

Transfer of Credits

Wilkes students who wish to enroll in courses at another accredited institution (except Misericordia University and King's College; see "Wilkes-Misericordia-King's Cross-Registration") must complete the "Request for Transfer of Credit" form before enrolling for course work at the other institution. "Request for Transfer of Credit" forms are available at the Registrar's Office. .

Students should consult the "Admission of Transfer Students" section of this Bulletin for policies and rules governing transfer credits and transfer students.

The student must earn a grade of 2.00 or higher for the work to be credited toward graduation. All students must complete at least 30 credits and a minimum of 50% of their major field credits (and minor field credits, if applicable) in residence at Wilkes University.

NOTE: Grades earned for transfer credits are not included in the calculation of grade point averages.