Wilkes University

Special Non-Degree Students

Individuals who are interested in completing credits for transfer to another university or for personal enrichment need to submit a non-degree-seeking application and a copy of their undergraduate transcript. The non-degree-seeking application will be cancelled after the maximum number of six non-degree credits has been completed.  Permission to complete coursework as a non-degree student is at the discretion of the individual department.