Fall and Spring Full-time Tuition
Wilkes requires that all students obtain financial clearance no later than two weeks prior to the start of the semester by doing one of the following:
- Pay your bill in full
- Have a financial aid award that covers your balance
- Enroll in the online payment plan
- Have a third-party payor or an employer tuition deferment form submitted.
Payments can be made in the following manners:
1. Cash, Credit Card or Check Payment can be made at the Bursar's Office located in Miller Hall during regular business hours (Monday through Friday, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm) or payments may be mailed to:
Wilkes University – Student Lockbox
P.O. Box 824696
Philadelphia, PA 19182-4696
2. Electronic Check and Credit Card Payments can also be made on the student portal at portal.wilkes.edu. Enter your user name and password. Select “Student Services” and follow the remaining prompts. A password should be assigned by the time the bill is due; if, however, a password has not been issued, please call the Help Desk at 1-800-WILKES-U ext. 4357.
Wilkes University accepts credit or debit cards with MasterCard, Discover, Visa, American Express.
Financial aid shown on the tuition bill will be applied to the account balance.
Please Note: Students who fail to pay all indebtedness to the University shall not be permitted to receive any degree, certificate, transcript or grades.
Tuition charges for intersession semesters must be paid in full two weeks before the first day of class. The deferred payment option does not apply to intersession charges.