- 1. Admission to the program and full-time status.
2. Full-time (nine credits per semester) status while holding the assistantship.
3. Minimum 3.0 undergraduate grade point average.
4. Two additional letters of recommendation and submission application materials.
5. Successful interview or equivalent assessment of suitability for assistantship by department personnel.
6. Ability and willingness to perform the duties outlined in the job posting and assigned by the Director/Department Chair of the respective program.