A Different Kind of Classroom.
The Sordoni Art Gallery provides many ways for visitors to experience the gallery. With a mission to encourage an appreciation of the arts within Wilkes-Barre and the surrounding community, we offer a wide variety of free educational events throughout the year. Click to learn more about our upcoming free events and programs in association with the current exhibition.
Tours at the Sordoni Art Gallery
Looking to bring a group to the gallery? Sign up for a free Docent Lead Tour. Our docents are trained to guide groups through the gallery. A Docent Lead Tour can be the perfect way to engage with the arts as Docents lead discussion about the historical significance and visual interest of a variety of artworks on display.
When making plans for your group, please note:
- Tours must be scheduled at least two weeks in advance.
- A minimum group size of 15 people, and a maximum of 35 people (exceptions will be made for Wilkes University classes and K-12 student groups).
- All guided tours meet in the Karambelas Lobby outside of the Sordoni Art Gallery.
- Limited parking is available at the Gallery.
Sordoni Art Gallery Tour Registration
Please complete the following information to register for a group tour of the Sordoni
Art Gallery at Wilkes University.
Heather M. Sincavage
Phone: (570) 408-4325
Please allow 2-3 days for our staff to process your request.
* Indicates that a field is required.