GALLERY REOPENING UPDATE
The Sordoni Art Gallery is proud to announce our reopening Tuesday, August 25. Drawn to Abstraction, our exhibition that was to open this past Spring, has been held over and will be display as we re-open from August 25 to November 1. We would like to extend our thanks to the Kalamazoo Institute of the Arts for their generosity and flexibility during this unpredictable time.
The Sordoni Art Gallery follows all procedures set by Wilkes University.
- Face coverings covering nose and mouth need to be worn at all times when on campus and in the gallery.
- Face coverings cannot be provided by SAG staff. Please arrive with your face covering.
- Social distancing of at least 6 ft between other visitors should be followed.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been installed.
- Wilkes University is conducting extensive daily cleaning that complies with CDC guidelines.
- Tours are available for small groups. For more information and to register, please contact Karley Stasko, Outreach Coordinator, at email@example.com.
Wilkes University follows all parameters set by the State Health Department and is monitoring the situation closely. Be sure to note if the university's status has changed in compliance with current state health regulations.
Welcome to the Sordoni Art Gallery at Wilkes University
The Sordoni Art Gallery is an innovative educational exhibition space. The gallery offers students and the local community a creative learning experience by providing rich programming, workshops, lectures, and year-round exhibitions featuring diverse, internationally recognized artists.
All Sordoni exhibitions and events are free and open to the public.
Patrons requesting accommodations or services at Wilkes University or Wilkes University-sponsored events in accordance with The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Title III: Public Accommodations are asked to contact the University at 1-800-Wilkes-U to request such services/accommodations. It is recommended that requests be made at least 48 hours prior to any event.