Intersession Registration


How to Register:

Visiting Students

Visiting students who are attending Wilkes for intersession only, and who will transfer their credits to their home institution, should complete an application and submit it to the Registrar’s Office.

IMPORTANT: Upon completion, the application can be submitted by email, or fax: to 570.408.4961, or mail: Wilkes University Registrar’s Office, 84 W. South St, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18766.

Visiting students are not required to submit official college/university transcripts from their home institution. However, if the desired course has any pre-requisite or co-requisite requirements, the student MUST submit a copy of their unofficial transcript with the registration showing that the requirement is met to, or fax to 570.408.4961. Visiting students are encouraged to seek the approval from their current institution's academic advisor to ensure that the Wilkes course will transfer appropriately. Upon completion of a Wilkes course, a student may request official transcripts be sent to their home institution.

Visiting Student Intersession Application

Interested in transferring to Wilkes University full-time? Apply now.

Current Wilkes Undergraduate Students

Please make an appointment with your Advisor as soon as possible to pick your courses and obtain your Web Registration (ALT) PIN.

Log on to MyWilkes Web Portal.
Select the Student tab.
Select the Student Services sub-tab.
Select Register or Add/Drop Classes under My Registration.
Select the term you want to register for.
Enter your Alternate PIN (The PIN that you received from your advisor).
Enter the CRN numbers of the courses you wish to add.

Graduate Students

Graduate students should contact their program advisor for registration procedures.