Veterans Services at Wilkes University
Veterans Services assists all veterans, and their families, who are currently serving or who have formerly served our country as they pursue their higher education at Wilkes University.
- Use our checklist (.pdf) to ensure all the necessary steps have been completed in order to attend Wilkes University utilizing your Veteran’s Benefits.
G.I. Jobs magazine named Wilkes University to its 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 list of Military Friendly Schools. This list honors the top 20 percent of colleges, universities and trade schools that are doing the most to embrace America’s service members and veterans as students.
- Wilkes Named Military Friendly School
- Yellow Ribbon Participant
- INVEST Program
- Military Friendly School
- Post- 9/11 G.I. Bill
- Student Veterans of America Chapter
- Emergency contact directory
- Wilkes Veterans Council Club
- Wilkes’ Veteran’s Counselor Lt. Col. Mark Kaster
- Close proximity to VA hospital
- Green Zone trained faculty and staff
Veteran’s Counselor: Lt. Col. Mark Kaster, USAF Ret.
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader.