Veterans Services at Wilkes University
Veterans Services assists all veterans, and their families, who are currently serving or who have formerly served our country as they pursue their higher education at Wilkes University.
- Use our checklist (.pdf) to ensure all the necessary steps have been completed in order to attend Wilkes University utilizing your Veteran’s Benefits.
- Visit our Majors and Minors to view our programs of study to find the one best suited for you.
G.I. Jobs magazine named Wilkes University to its list of Military Friendly Schools for ten consecutive years. This list honors the top colleges, universities and trade schools that are doing the most to embrace America’s service members and veterans as students.
- Wilkes Named Military Friendly School
- Yellow Ribbon Participant
- INVEST Program
- Military Friendly School
- Post- 9/11 GI Bill®
- Emergency contact directory
- Wilkes Veterans Council Club
- Wilkes’ Veteran’s Counselor Lt. Col. Mark Kaster
- Close proximity to VA hospital
- Green Zone trained faculty and staff
Veteran’s Counselor: Lt. Col. Mark Kaster, USAF Ret.
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
“GI Bill®” is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. More information about education benefits offered by the VA is available at the official U.S. government website at www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.