Pre-Registration Dates for Summer/Fall 2018
- Pre-registration begins March 12. Please make an appointment with your Advisor as soon as possible to pick your courses and obtain a Web Registration (ALT) PIN.
Registration Dates for Summer 2018
- Summer on-line Registration for ALL Undergraduate Students, regardless of class year or credits earned, begins Sunday, March 18 at 10 p.m.
Registration Dates for Fall 2018
- Seniors – Class of 2019 (73 or more current credits earned)
- On-line Registration for ALL Upcoming Seniors begins Sunday, March 18 at 10 p.m.
- Juniors – Class of 2020 (43 or more current credits earned)
- On-line Registration for ALL Upcoming Juniors begins Tuesday, March 20 at 10 p.m.
- Sophomores – Class of 2021 (13 or more current credits earned)
- On-line Registration for ALL Upcoming Sophomores begins Sunday, March 25 at 10 p.m.
- Freshmen–Class of 2022 (less than 13 current credits earned)
- On-line Registration for all 2nd semester Freshmen begins Tuesday, March 27 at 10 p.m.
*NOTE – Registration for all new incoming Freshmen for Fall 2018 will be done internally in June 2018.
Graduate Registration Dates for Summer/Fall 2018
- MBA, Nursing, Engineering Management, Electrical Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering – On-line Registration begins Sunday, March 18 at 10 p.m.
- Creative Writing registration will be processed automatically by the department prior to the June Residency.
- Graduate Education Registration Dates for Summer 2018 only
- Graduate Education Programs – On-line Summer registration begins Thursday, March 15 at 12:01 a.m.