Business and Career Resources within the Personal and Professional Development Program include:
- Students in Personal & Professional Development will participate in business and industry visits throughout northeastern PA to learn and observe Business and Leadership from outstanding Leaders through touring sites and engaging in executive discussion with business professionals.
- The focus is to discover, explore, experience, and transition from student to professional through exposure to business field experiences.
- The hands-on design creates a setting for students to nurture the development of an industry approach to a career action plan of depth.
- All Sidhu School students have the opportunity to meet for career mapping sessions to review goals, resumes, and career options. Students identify their professional preference toward a career field/industry after various business and industry exposure activities and make effective and efficient plans towards their goals.
- 96% job placement rate
- Refer to Sidhu majors for Career Outlooks by major
Business & Leadership Industry Tours/Executive Discussions
|Cigna||GUARD Berkshire Hathaway||Mohegan Sun Pocono|
|Mondelez||Susquehanna Brewing Company||Mount Airy Resort|
|Calex Logistics||Nearme Yoga Studio||Vintage Tub & Bath|
|Baker Tilly||LSEO||SWB Railriders NY Yankees Affiliate Team|
|Ameriprise Financial||Cornell Cookson||McCarthy Tire|
|Northwestern Mutual||MMQ||Borton Lawson|
|Kane is Able||Pepperjam||Special Guest App|
|Coal Creative||Tunefly App||Socialocca|
|UPS||Keystone Automotive||Atlas Realty|
|A Rifkin||Junior Achievement||Quantum|
|Pride Mobility||United Way of Wyoming Valley||Wilkes-Barre Chamber of Business and Industry|
|Wilkes University Business Incubator||C.F. Martin & Co.||Baker Tilly|