The Mission of the Dean’s Executive Advisory Board is to advise the Jay S. Sidhu School of Business and Leadership Dean on the School’s interactions with external stakeholders of individuals, corporations, and agencies to develop, plan and facilitate specific targeted activities that advance Sidhu School’s goals.
- Chair: Susan Davis (alum), Senior VP of Operations, SMV Management Company, LLC.
- Vice Chair: Jeffrey Barone (alum),Area Business Director, Northeast, Hologic, Inc
- Mr. Thomas Ambrosi (alum), CPA/Director, Ambrosi Donahue Congdon
- James F. Burke (alum), Executive Vice President/Chief Lending Officer, Wayne Bank
- Joe Farrell (alum), Director North American Customer Engagement Operations, Mondelez International
- Mary Beth Guyette, President, Guyette Communications
- Roy Hollabaugh (alum), President, Sky Board Eraser
- William J. Jones (alum), President & CEO, United Way
- Herb Kemp (alum),retired, Director Sales NE / Director of Corp. Accounts, Anchor Packaging Corp.
- Venard Scott Koerwer, Vice President for Strategy & Planning, Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine
- Karen Kuklewicz-Friar (alum),CFO, Benco Dental
- Lauretta O’Hara (alum),Vice President of Human Resources, Cornell Cookson
- Francis David Rash, R&D Controller, Sanofi Pasteur
- William Robinson (alum), President, Pennsylvania Institute of Technology
- Michael Smith, (alum), retired, Senior Vice President, Flextronics Inc.
- Robert Ufberg, Attorney/Partner Ufberg and Associates
- Wico Van Genderen, Chief Executive Officer, Greater Wilkes-Barre Chamber