Advance your career with the online Accelerated Bachelor of Business Administration program for working adults and transfer students. You’ll gain real-world business skills with immediate application, positioning you for career growth.
- Complete your bachelor’s degree online at your convenience.
- Learn skills to change careers or advance in your current position.
- Get credit for coursework already completed, whether at Wilkes or elsewhere.
- Build a schedule that fits your busy lifestyle.
- Gain one-on-one advising, wherever you are, tailored to your needs and experience.
Key features include:
- seven-week courses offered totally online;
- 14-week trimesters that allow you to complete up to 12 courses per year;
- 18 engaging courses designed to build on your professional, educational and life experiences;
- intensive interaction with instructors, advisors and peers;
- focus on business fundamentals for managing an enterprise.
Our flexible format allows you to take one or two courses at a time. You may also take off a semester if needed, allowing you to adapt your schedule if life gets in the way.
- at least 24 prior-earned college credits
To apply, submit:
- online application
- official transcripts from any college study
No SAT or high school transcripts required.
ABBA applications are accepted on a rolling basis, meaning you can apply at any time of year.
Previous college credits earned never expire. Our admissions counselor will review your college transcripts and provide an immediate transfer evaluation.
The Accelerated Bachelor of Business Administration program offers 18 courses that satisfy requirements in the business administration major. Each course is seven weeks.
You may take courses in any order, except where noted. All course are 3 credits.
- ABBA 151 Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- ABBA 152 The Leadership Process
- ABBA 153 Business Communications
- ABBA 154 Business Economics
- ABBA 161 Financial Accounting
- ABBA 162 Managerial Accounting
- ABBA 202 Personal & Professional Development 1
- ABBA 221 Principles of Marketing
- ABBA 235 The Legal Environment and Business Law
- ABBA 240 Corporate Finance
- ABBA 251 Principles of Management
- ABBA 257 Information Technology for Business
- ABBA 319 Statistics for Business
- ABBA 352 Production and Operations in Business
- ABBA 353 Management of Human Resources
- ABBA 354 Organizational Studies
- ABBA 358 International Business Management
- ABBA 402 Personal & Professional Development 2
- ABBA 461 Business Strategy and Decision-Making (advisor permission required)
- ABBA 462 Professional Business Experience (advisor permission required)
In partnership with the Pennsylvania Association of School Business Officials, Wilkes University offers a concentration in school business. Designed for individuals working in school business or aspiring to enter this growing field, courses are developed and taught by skilled practitioners.
Tuition for the 2020-21 academic year is $418 per credit, plus applicable fees.
Financial aid is available to those who qualify. If your employer reimburses tuition, you can defer payment until 30 days after the end of the course. Wilkes also offers a variety of convenient payment plans.
“This program has given me insight on why my managers act the way they act. I am able to better understand mathematical concepts when it comes to finances for a business and how certain actions — whether promotions/bonuses — can either positively/negatively impact the businesses finances in the long run.”
Customer Service Representative
“This year I have taken an IT for schools class that has allowed me to better understand the IT structure of my school in order to ask questions and understand the needs of the school from the IT lens. My educational experience at Wilkes has made a great impact on my current position!”
Director of Finance at a Charter School
“The ABBA program allows me to be employed full time to support my family while working toward my educational goals. The tools and resources of each class have helped me in my career, as my understanding of business process have improved. I have both been promoted and selected to lead several internal projects due to my education.”
Distribution Center Group Lead
Graduates of the ABBA program have gone on to attend law school, an MBA program and a Ph.D. program. They also hold positions such as:
- business owner
- city government official
- insurance sales advisor
- account manager and sommelier
- data analyst
- assistant materials manager
The Accelerated Bachelor of Business Administration program of the Sidhu School of Business and Leadership is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs.
For information about transfer credits, the admission process, or academic requirements, contact:
For program questions, contact:
Dr. Marianne Rexer
Director of Graduate Programs and the ABBA Program
Robert S. Capin Professor of Accounting