The Nesbitt College of Pharmacy and Nursing is dedicated to providing exceptional training to pharmacy residents. In addition to co-sponsoring a community pharmacy residency with Hartzell's Pharmacy, we also contribute to the advancement of the profession by offering a Pharmacy Resident Teaching and Learning Certificate (TLC) program which is available to all area pharmacy residents.
Wilkes is committed to ensuring quality patient care and equipping the next generation
of pharmacists to advance care and the profession. By committing time, resources,
faculty and finances, Wilkes assures the continuation and growth of residency programs
in our region.
Our current programs include:
- PGY1 Community Practice- Hartzell's Pharmacy
Affilliated programs include :
- PGY1 Managed Care – Geisinger Health Plan
- PGY1 Pharmacy Practice – Moses Taylor
- PGY1 Pharmacy Practice- Wilkes-Barre VAMC
- PGY2 Ambulatory Care – Lebanon VAMC
Our Regional programs include:
- PGY1 Pharmacy Practice- St. Luke's Hospital