Revision Workshops -- 2nd DraftsWriter, Respond to the following items:
- How is this draft different from your original version?
- What was your intent in your original draft? In your revised version? How/why did
you change your intent?
- In your revised draft, who is your ideal reader? Specify their backgrounds/characteristics
in as much detail as possible. (age, race, gender, etc.)
- How is your revised draft more successful than your original? Less successful?
- How can this draft be revised again? How complete is this draft?
Reader, Evaluate the following (1=strong; 4=weak) and provide commentary:
- Principle(s) of organization
- Specification of Audience
- Identification with Audience
- Use/Level of Detail
Post Workshop | Evaluate the following (1=strong; 4=weak) and provide commentary:
- Progress in Draft
- Degree of Satisfaction with Revised Draft
- Likelihood for an additional rewrite
- Awareness of Audience
- Awareness of Intent
- Satisfaction with Organization
- Satisfaction with Detail
- Quality of Feedback