Graphics and Logos
The effective and accurate use of graphics and approved logos is critical to appearance
of university publications.
Any use of a Wilkes logo must meet the following requirements:
- You may obtain print resolution logo files from the Logos/Photos section of this Web site after obtaining the password from Marketing Communications. Please don’t use web art (the resolution is too low for printing) in your printed work.
- The official Wilkes colors are PMS 295 blue and PMS 116 gold. If you need an explanation of what a PMS color is, please ask.
- For official useage methods for University logos and fonts, please consult the “Branding Guidelines” section of this Web site.
- The official logo should not be altered in any way. It should not be stretched or changed out of proportion when placed into documents.
- The official logo should not be combined with any other symbols. That includes putting artwork onto or behind the logo, manipulating the logo, creating a watermark, using only parts of the graphic rather than the entire logo, as well as pairing the Wilkes logo with another mark.
Please contact Marketing Communications if you have questions about graphics and logo use.
About the Colonel Logo
The Colonel is the official athletics name and logo.
The name, logo and mascot consolidate the athletics program’s image and improve the marketability of athletics merchandise. To protect the image, some important guidelines are in place.
The Wilkes athletics graphic identity system consists of several major components. For further explaination of the proper useage of Athletics graphics, please consult the “Branding Guidelines” section of this Web site.
A Quick Summary
We all take great pride in attractive publications and identity. Thank you for working with us, and we look forward to working with you to reach your publications goals.