International Student & Faculty Services
International Student Services helps all international students, faculty and staff with immigration needs as well as programming and cultural support.
- Provide cultural, social and academic support for international students and scholars.
- Organize campus wide events for students and create opportunities for integration between U.S. and international students.
- Offer an Orientation for International students to the Wilkes University campus before the start of each semester.
- Host workshops on American cultural issues and problems.
- Answer immigration concerns you may have while you are applying to Wilkes, or once you arrive on our beautiful, urban campus.
For further information about the services provided by the International Student Services Office or any other questions you may have, contact:
Dr. Georgia Costalas
Executive Director, Center for Global Education and Diversity
Director, International Student Services
Phone: (570) 408 7854
Fax: (570) 408-3626
Max Roth Center, 2nd Floor, Room 202