Schedule and Tuition
The Wilkes University Intensive English Program (IEP) follows the university calendar.
Students should plan to arrive on campus no more than three days before classes begin.
- May 21 | First Day of Classes
- August 21 | Graduation
- August 30 | Orientation
- August 31 | Computer Placement Test
- September 4 | First Day of Classes
- December 4 | Graduation
- Friday- January 12th- Computer Placement testing
- Monday- January 14th- Writing, Speaking placement testing
- Tuesday, January 15th- Classes begin
- Tuesday, April 14th- IEP Graduation
- Friday, May 10th Computer Placement Testing
- Monday, May 13th Writing, Speaking Placement testing
- Tuesday, May 14th- Classes Begin
- Tuesday, August 13th- IEP Graduation
- Friday, August 23rd Computer Placement test
- Monday, August 26th, Writing, Speaking placement testing
- Tuesday, August 27th- Classes begin
- Tuesday November 26th- IEP Graduation
Click here to view current university schedule.
Cost (subject to change)
Tuition and Fees (subject to change) - $6264.00 per semester tuition, $100.00 Technology Fee per semester.
- Includes: library services, email, health services, and campus recreation facilities, among other services.
Housing and Meals - $5935 per semester
- Note: Students who live in campus owned housing must purchase a meal plan.
Additional Miscellaneous Costs (not included in tuition)
- Textbooks (costs range from $200-$400 per semester)
- Health Insurance (students must provide proof of insurance or purchase it for approximately $500 per semester)
To apply now, click here.
For more information, contact:
Assistant Director for ESL
1 (800) 945-5378 extension 4170