Online Certificate in Sustainability Management
Organizations nationwide are prioritizing sustainable practices; researching ways they can reduce their environmental impact while improving their bottom line. Lead your company's green initiatives with this unique certificate program in sustainability management.
- How to instill a philosophy of environmental sustainability in your workplace
- Evolving business and public policy trends including current standards and certifications
- How to conduct a carbon footprint analysis and energy assessments
- Cost-cutting measures that will positively impact your business
The certificate consists of four, 3-credit courses held in 12-week sessions. Designed with convenience and flexibility in mind, it's conducted completely online, allowing students to participate from anywhere.
The program is appropriate for most professional roles, including those working in:
- health care
- commercial real estate
Credit is available at the graduate and undergraduate level and for professional continuing education. Fill out the form to learn more.
- convenient online classes
- program completion in as little as 16 months, taking one class at a time
- appropriate for students of any educational background, with quick application to the workplace
- completed online application and $35 application fee
- official transcript of all college work, undergraduate and graduate.
Sign up for more information today and get ready for your future at Wilkes University.
Graduate Certificate in Sustainability
* Indicates that a field is required.