Office: Stark Learning Center
Dr. Arthur H Kibbe
Dr. Kibbe has a Ph.D. in Pharmacokinetics and Biopharmaceutics and a score of years working directly or indirectly with the Pharmaceutical Industry, FDA, Professional and Trade Associations and Academia. Spoke on behalf of the profession of pharmacy before Congress and the regulatory agencies. Organized and conducted successful marketing programs for two contract research organizations. He has and is currently training professional pharmacists and pharmaceutical scientists. He has investigated the operations of the FDA on behalf of the commissioners and testified in court on formulation patents as an expert witness in litigation.
He spoke on behalf of the profession of pharmacy...
before Congress and the regulatory agencies. He also chaired the Pharmaceutical Advisory Committee of the Federal Drug Administration (FDA) and trained professional pharmacists and pharmaceutical scientists at the University of Mississippi.
Dr. Kibbe is an expert in pharmaceutical excipients and was the editor-in-chief of the internationally recognized reference text Handbook of Pharmaceutical Excipients, 3rd Edition.
He investigated the operations of the FDA...
on behalf of the commissioner, is currently the chair of the Governor's Renal Disease Advisory Committee, and is active as a consultant to the pharmaceutical industry.
- Editor-n-Chief and Contributing author, Handbook of Pharmaceutical Excipients, 3rd Edition,
- "Generic Drugs and Generic Equivalency" chapter in Encyclopedia of Pharmaceutical Technology, 3nd Edition Editors Swarbrick, J. and Boylan J.C., Marcel Dekker.(2001)
- Dissolution Theory, Methodology, and Testing Edited by Anthony Palmieri III. Chapter 1 Theory of Dissolution.
- Solid Dosage for design with special concentration in modified release
- Excipients evaluation
- Pediatric Dosage Forms
- Thin film delivery systems
- Fellow of the Academy of Pharmaceutical Research and Science – 1994
- Chair of the FDA’s Pharmaceutical Sciences Advisory Committee
- Chair of the Governor’s renal disease advisory committee