facebook twitter Blogger YouTube
Font Size: T T T


141 South Main Street • 570-408-2000 (T) • 570-408-3000 (F)
Emailself-service system

Grade Distribution Policy

As of the Fall 2003 Semester, mid-term grades are sent only to upper-class students (non-freshman) who have received one or more unsatisfactory (U) grades for either attendance or performance in any of his/her courses.

Mid-term grades are also sent to all new freshman students, new transfer students, students on academic probation, and parents, regardless of satisfactory/unsatisfactory status.

As with final semester grades, any student may access his/her mid-term grades online.

Final Grades are not mailed in paper form to students at Wilkes University. Students check their final grades online via the procedure outlined below.

For additional information on the web grade system, contact the Registrar's Office.

How to Get Your Grades
  • Log in to the Wilkes Interact Site.
  • Enter your USER ID, which is your Wilkes Identification Number (WIN).
  • Enter your Web Access PIN.
    The first time you log in, use the PIN you received in the mail.

    If you have forgotten or misplaced your Web Access PIN, you can click the "Forgot PIN?" link within the log-in window or contact the Registrar's Office.
  • Change your PIN.
    The first time you log in, you will be prompted to change your PIN to one you will remember.
  • Enter your "Forgot PIN?" question & answer.
    This step will only be necessary the first time you log in to the system.
  • Click on Student Services.
  • Click on Student Records.
  • Click on Final Grades.
  • Select the appropriate Term from the drop-down menu.
  • Click on Display Grades.
  • |
  • Wilkes University |
  • 84 West South Street, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18766 |
  • 1-800-WILKES-U
  • |
  • Privacy Policy*