141 South Main St. 570-408-2000 (T) 570-408-3000 (F)
Email self-service system Title IV code 003394
We understand that one of the biggest factors
in determining which school a student will attend is cost. Wilkes works closely with families to make education a reality.
Here are some tips for making the financial aid process work for you:
- Submit an application for admission to Wilkes. We can't process a financial aid package unless you have been admitted to the University.
- Apply early -- as soon after January 1 as possible. We award financial aid on a first-come, first-served basis. The sooner you apply, the better your chance of receiving grants and scholarships from Wilkes.
- Submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Click here for online application. Paper applications can be obtained by calling 1-800-4-FEDAID.
Remember these tips:
- The Wilkes University school code is 003394. Use this on the FAFSA.
- Call us if you have questions; our help is free.
- You can obtain a pin number to sign your FAFSA electronically by clicking here. Parents of dependent students should also obtain a pin number to sign the FAFSA.
- Watch for your financial aid package in the mail. Once Wilkes receives your FAFSA results (two weeks after you submit it), we'll send you an award notification. This notification will outline the type and amount of financial aid for which you qualify.