Stark Learning Center 570-408-4600 (T) Email
Electrical Engineering Program Outcomes
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- An ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs.
- An ability to function on multidisciplinary teams.
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems.
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- An ability to communicate effectively.
- The broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global/societal context.
- A recognition of the need for and an ability to engage in lifelong learning.
- A knowledge of contemporary issues.
- An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
- Ability to analyze and design complex electrical and electronic devices, software, and systems containing hardware and software components.