RETRIEVED FROM CURRENT HOME PAGE:
How does it work?
- Drop-in with your assignment.
- Make a 30-minute appointment with us.
- Submit your paper online.
- If you'd rather try it on your own, use the links in the right column to access many helpful resources.
What we have to offer:
- A staff of trained and enthusiastic tutors
- A library of reference manuals, handbooks, dictionaries, and style sheets
- Support for English as a Second Language students (ESL)
- Handouts on common writing problems and assignments
- Upgraded PCs and laser printers
How to help us help you:
- Bring all assignment sheets and information.
- Come early enough to allow time for rewriting.
- Let the staff know if your session was productive.
- Contact the Writing Center Director - Dr. Chad Stanley