facebook twitter Blogger YouTube
Font Size: T T T

Transfer of Courses

Chase Hall • 570-408-4400 (T) • 570-408-4904 (F) • Email

Transfer of Courses

Below is an incomplete list of institutions from which Wilkes transfers credits and an incomplete list of courses that transfer into Wilkes. If you do not find the institution or course you are looking for, it does NOT necessarily mean that Wilkes does not accept credits from that institution or that Wilkes does not transfer that course.  The database below is not comprehensive; Wilkes adds institutions and courses on a weekly basis. 

Please contact the Admissions Office at admissions@wilkes.edu or 570.408.4400 to learn about institutions or courses that are not on the list.


Powered by CollegeTransfer.Net

Core Equivalencies by College/University

College‐Level Examination Program (CLEP)
Wilkes University awards academic credit on the basis of satisfactory performance on the Subject Examinations, not the General Examinations, of the College-Level Examination Program (CLEP) administered by the College Entrance Examination Board. Although the program is designed primarily for adults, exceptionally well qualified high school seniors
may find it advantageous to seek academic credit through CLEP. Inquiries about CLEP should be addressed to the Admissions Office. Official scores on CLEP Subject Examinations should be forwarded directly to the Admissions Office.
Click here to learn more

  • |
  • Wilkes University |
  • 84 West South Street, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18766 |
  • 1-800-WILKES-U
  • |
  • Privacy Policy*