On Campus Interviews
Conyngham Hall 570-408-4060 (T) 570-408-4061 (F) Email
ON CAMPUS INTERVIEWS
Fall 2013 Recruiting Schedule
Interviews will be conducted at the Advising & Career Services Interview Room:
Conyngham Hall, 1st Floor - Rm 110, unless stated otherwise.
On-campus interviewing allows you to interview with corporate recruiters at Career Services. If you do well during this initial screening, you may be invited to a follow-up interview at their site.
For more information regarding on-campus interviewing opportunities, please contact the Career Services Office. Wilkes alumni are encouraged to participate.
You must meet the following guidelines to insure that you make the most of your opportunity.
- Obtain resume writing assistance and a critique of your resumé at Career Services.
- Submit your resumé and arrange an interview time with the Career Services office a minimum of 7 business days before the interview.
- Research the organization. Check out their website, competitors, and online business resources.
- Schedule a mock interview with Career Services.
- Prepare a list of questions for your interviewer, who wants to know that you are interested in how your skills and abilities can contribute to meeting their organization's goals.
- Dress in conservative clothing, appropriate for the organization. Recruiters have the right to ask those not dressed appropriately or arriving late for an interview to withdraw from the interview schedule.
- If you cannot attend an interview, you must cancel at least 3 days prior to the interview. If emergencies/illnesses occur and you cannot attend an interview, you must call Career Services immediately and write a letter of apology to the recruiter within 24 hours of the missed interview in order to maintain services from our office.