What is Northeastern Pennsylvania Diversity Education Consortium (NEPDEC)?
NEPDEC’s goals are to create a more inclusive, dynamic culture in our region and to prepare for increasingly complex and diverse communities and workplaces. To achieve these goals, we:
· Provide educational programming
· Support member's diversity initiatives
· Organize networking and social events for relaxed interaction and sharing
· Build alliances among historically isolated groups
· Use shared resources more efficiently & effectively
· Through cooperation, we address regional diversity issues with greater impact and
economies of scale
"Building Multicultural Competence"
October 9th at Geisinger South Wilkes-Barre
8:30 am-12:00 pm by Arthur Breese and Dr. Linda Trompetter.
If you are interested, please RSVP with Erica Acosta by October 3rd.