Student Jobs Listing
141 S. Main St. 570-408-2000 (T) 570-408-3000 (F) Email
Job postings will be listed upon availability (click here to download work study application)
Position Code •
C51001Position Title •
Student Aid Global Ed & DiversityDepartment •
Center for Global Education and DiversityClassification •
Fall /SpringFunding Sponsor •
Job Duties/Skills (do not edit):
• Basic Microsoft Office
• Organizational/Attention to Detail/Customer Service
• Filing /Receptionist/Desk Attendant
• Data Entry
• Equipment Maintenance/Distribution
• Office Processing/Associated Duties (e.g., Mailings, Phones, Deliveries, etc.)
Qualifications (do not edit):To apply,
• Basic Working knowledge/experience with computers
• Previous office/clerk/related experience helpful
• Customer Service Skills
Department specific Duties / Skills
Answering telephones and welcoming patrons.
May include developing advertising materials for the Center.
Student workers will be asked to assist with our programs which may include evening and weekend work.
Department Specific Details
Creativity is beneficial and experience with Microsoft Publisher or other graphics programs is a plus.
visit Student Services for a referral form and contact this position's supervisor to interview for the position.
Wilkes University is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse faculty, staff and student body. Applicants from diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.Posted On:
Friday, August 09, 2013Closing Date: