Help Desk 570-408-HELP (T) 866-264-1462 (T) online workorder
Technology will be a big part of your campus experience.
You are about to join a community of people devoted to creating and sharing information. You will use technology in your degree program, in particular classes, in labs, in teams, in field work both on and off campus.
To prepare for your arrival at Wilkes, please make sure your computer meets our recommended specifications.
Technology in and out of the classroom
- At Wilkes technology is used to enhance teaching, learning, and access to information in your areas of interest.
- Many of Wilkes classrooms are technology enhanced; open access labs are available 24 hours a day.
- Students are provided with Email accounts, central files, and personal student web pages.
- Students can perform many administrative functions, such as registering for classes, paying tuition, and adding or dropping courses, online.
- High-speed access to the campus network and Internet is available in campus dorm rooms.
- A wireless network is in place in many areas of campus and will continue to expand.