facebook twitter Blogger YouTube
Font Size: T T T

Transcript Request, Unofficial

141 South Main Street • 570-408-2000 (T) • 570-408-3000 (F)
Emailself-service system

You can access your unofficial (no name or University seal) transcript anytime...
when you use our online service. Here's how...
  • Log in to MyWilkes Portal.
  • Enter your EMAIL log-in (first name.last name), and password.
  • Click on Student Services tab (near the top of the page).
  • Click on view/print unofficial transcript (in the first column). 

If you forget your log-in or password, call 570-408-4357 or contact the  Technology Help Desk.
  • |
  • Wilkes University |
  • 84 West South Street, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18766 |
  • 1-800-WILKES-U
  • |
  • Privacy Policy*