Student Government Positions Available
If you are interested in becoming a part of Student Government through the appointed positions of Parliamentarian or Sergeant-At-Arms, please submit a letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday, April 23 at 8 P.M.
- Ensure SG’s adherence to the SG constitution and bylaws.
- Maintain parliamentary procedures at all meetings.
- Serve as the chairperson of the Constitution Committee and Election Committee.
- Serve as an intermediary between SG and the presenting organization during a constitution reading.
- Conduct all surveys deemed appropriate by the Executive Board.
- Conduct the nomination and election of staff and faculty choice award candidates. Staff and faculty award nominations will take place within SG, and elections will take place within the student body.
- Maintains entry of guests and all persons scheduled to appear before SG.
- Ensures orderly conduct at SG meetings.
- Responsible for pick up and distribution of meeting materials.
- Ensures correct usage of the Presence system.
Questions? Contact email@example.com!