ON Campus Challenge
Wilkes is currently in 4th place out of 88 teams in the ON Campus Challenge! To take over a Top 3 position, we are looking for more Colonels and Community members to sign up and log 1 or more activities outside. We have 4 more weeks to show our spirit, unite and explore the fresh air.
Tips and tricks to make logging activities easier:
- Take lunch outside (30 min eating counts for 5 points under Outdoor clinics/trainings/events and 30 minute walk counts for 5 points under walking= 10 points for one lunch outside)
- Take a photo of yourself at your children's, grandchildren's or Wilkes sporting events and log it under Outdoor Clinics, Trainings and Events for 5 points
- Join us for Yoga on the Greenway each Wednesday through Oct 12th from 12:00-12:45pm to log 5 points
- Look back through your pictures to Sept 4th and log anything you have of you/your family doing something outside: games, walking, events, birdwatching, wildlife watching, biking, running, etc.
- Join us for rock climbing at the WB Rock Gym (Main St WB) on Monday evenings from 5-10 pm to log indoor rock climbing for 10 points through October 10th.
Upcoming events to log: Homecoming!
Please consider showing your school spirit and carving some time for yourself to do, try or experience something outside!
For more information call or email Jill Price 570-991-1329 or firstname.lastname@example.org