Wilkes University


Mid Term Grades Are Available

All students are reminded that Fall semester Mid Term grades are now available for your review. These grades can be obtained via the MyWilkes Portal under the Student Services tab.  Contact the Registrar’s Office at ext. 2000, option 3, if you have any questions.