USAC Sponsored 5K Walk/Run to Benefit the United Way
The University Staff Advisory Committee (USAC) at Wilkes University will be hosting a 5k walk/run to benefit the United Way on Saturday, November 19, 2016 at 10 a.m.
- $10.00 early registration fee until Nov. 18, 2016. Online pre-registration is encouraged. Checks can be made payable to Wilkes University.
- $12.00 registration fee day-of the event. Cash or check will be accepted day-of.
- No refunds will be issued.
- Registration begins at 8:30 a.m. and ends at 9:50 a.m.
- All proceeds benefit the United Way Campaign.
- Race begins promptly at 10 a.m. on Saturday, Nov. 19.
- There will be an award for overall female and male.
- Starts and finishes in Kirby Park. It is an out–and–back course on the levy system.
- The race will be run regardless of weather.
For questions, please contact the race organizers, Jamie Miller at Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org or Jacki Lukas at email@example.com.
REGISTER NOW: http://community.wilkes.edu/unitedway5k