Dina Udomsak Named Recipient of Dr. Margaret Baker Graham Research Grant
Dina Udomsak was recently named the recipient of the Dr. Margaret Baker Graham Research Grant on behalf of the Association for Business Communication (ABC). This research grant is endowed by the family and friends of Margaret Baker Graham (Iowa State University) and distributed through the C.R. Anderson Foundation. The grant is awarded to a selected doctoral student engaged in writing a dissertation in the business communication discipline and is presented at the International Association for Business Communication Conference (IABC).
Udomsak is a doctoral candidate in the Wilkes University EdD program and an instructor
of both Personal and Professional Development and Business Communication courses in
the Jay S. Sidhu School at Wilkes University.
Marty Baker Graham Award Recipients:
- 2016: Dina Piepoli Udomsak, Wilkes University
- 2015: Ashley Hall, Stephen F. Austin State University
- 2014: Danica Schieber, Iowa State University
- 2013: Tammy Rice-Bailey, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- 2012: Karin Goettsch, University of Minnesota
- 2011: Xiaoli Li, Clemson University