Taste of Wilkes: Menu & Silent Auction Sneak Peek!
Some dishes include:
Sample some of the amazing dishes from your Wilkes peers this Wednesday at Noon in the Ballroom, and bid on some amazing donated goods, all to benefit the Wyoming Valley United way!
- Broccoli & Cheese Casserole
The Silent Auction this year will feature unique baskets donated by generous Wilkes departments as well as gift certificates to local restaurants like:
For a full list of Silent Auction Baskets, click here: http://bit.ly/2gb3Vut $5 donation at the door. Bring change to vote for your favorite dishes. See you Wednesday!
ALSO - The University Staff Advisory Committee (USAC) at Wilkes University will be hosting a 5k walk/run to benefit the United Way on Saturday, November 19, 2016 at 10 a.m.
- $10.00 early registration fee until Nov. 18, 2016. Checks can be made payable to Wilkes University.
- $12.00 registration fee day-of the event. Cash or check will be accepted day-of.
- No refunds will be issued.- Registration begins at 8:30 a.m. and ends at 9:50 a.m.
- All proceeds benefit the United Way Campaign. Race Details: - Race begins promptly at 10 a.m. on Saturday, Nov. 19.
- There will be an award for overall female and male- Starts and finishes in Kirby Park. It is an out–and–back course on the levy system.