Spring 2017 Student Installment Payment Plan Reminder
The Spring 2017 Installment Payment Plan is now open for enrollment. If you choose
to enroll, your current outstanding account balance will be divided into five equal
payment installments with the first payment due on January 15, 2017. Affordable,
interest free payments are charged directly to your bank account. A $25 per semester
enrollment fee applies.
To enroll via the Wilkes University portal, www.mywilkes.wilkes.edu:
- Enter User ID and Password
- Select the “Student Services” tab
- Select “Installment Payment Plan” under the “My Account” section
- Please follow the instructions listed on the screen
- Payment will be based on the balance at the time of enrollment. Any changes that affect the account balance automatically change the payment amount. An email will be sent to notify of any payment amount changes.
For questions regarding Financial Aid on your account, please contact:
For students with last name ending in:
A-D -- please contact Christy Snedeker at (570)-408-5011
E-K -- please contact Denise Krasucki at (570)-408-5004
L-Q -- please contact Laura Cease at (570)-408-4512
R-Z -- please contact Jane Dessoye at (570)-408-3839
The Executive Director of Financial Aid, Chanel Greene, can be reached at 570-408-3845
Please contact the Bursar’s Office with any questions regarding the Installment Payment Plan at 570-408-2000 Option 2 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.