Downtown Wilkes-Barre Art Walk Tonight
The Third Friday Downtown Wilkes-Barre Art Walk kicks-off for the season tonight!
From 5-8 p.m., enjoy original artwork and music, and meet artists, musicians and friends
in a casual, family friendly atmosphere at participating galleries. A full map with
venues, performances and activities can be found at http://www.thirdfridaywb.com/
April Location and Artists include:
1. Barnes & Noble – Victim’s Advocacy Center: Clothesline Project.
2. Downtown Arts – Free performance (dance and music) at 6:30pm with a light reception to follow.
3. King’s College Public Square – The artwork of Sue Hand, Rev. Jozef Murgas Room & Miner’s Memorial Park.
4. King’s College Widmann Gallery – Mary Lou Good – ‘Development’ The show runs until April 18th.
5. Knot Just Any Day – Photography and Regular Frills: Handmade Flowers & Decor.
6. Letts Eat Flavors of India – Free Henna Tattoos. Marie Sulcoski: Henna Artist.
7. Marquis Art and Frame – Paintings by Michael E. Hockenbury and Keith A. Hunter, Esq., Sculpture by David Green.
8. Osterhout Free Library – It’s National Poetry Month! Open readings beginning at6:00pm. Refreshments for all! Friends of the Osterhout Free Library Book Shop open.
9. Midtown Village: Music: Joshua Tree ~ Steve Vecchiotti, Al Muller & Debbie Fisher. Helene Elko: Button Jewelry. Gary Brandt: Artist. Nicole Sanchez: Chainmail/Cosplay. Reds Den: Dragon Sculptures. Wandering Juggler: Reid Cooley. Artist Co-op Table: to include Elaine Walton, Gerry Stankiewicz, Hels’ Bells Handmade.
10. Rodano’s – Elaine Walton: Watercolor.
11. Shambala – TBA.
12. Wyoming Valley Art League – Spring Members’ Juried Show Opening Reception