Wilkes-Barre Dept of Health Free Flu Vaccines
The Wilkes-Barre City Health Department has announced their 2015 flu vaccine clinic schedule. Flu vaccine clinics are free and available to city residents only with proof of residency.
All flu vaccine clinics will be offered at the Kirby Health Center, 71 North Franklin Street, Wilkes-Barre, unless otherwise noted:
- Friday, 9:30 am to 11:30 am and 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
- October 8, 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- October 16, 2:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- October 19, 9:30 am to 11:30 am and 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
- October 27, 4:30 pm to 7:30 pm
- October 29, 10:00 am to 2:00 pm at the Farmer’s Market on Public Square.
Anyone with questions should call the Health Department at 570-208-4268.