Wilkes University


Faculty Development Expense Coding Change

In response to feedback received from Faculty and Budget Managers noting some difficulty encountered in managing faculty development budgets, the Controller’s Office is changing the coding policy for Faculty Development expenses. Effective June 1, 2015, all Faculty development expenses may now be coded to account 7201, Faculty Development versus the previous practice of coding the expenditures to the aligning expense code (travel, etc.) and program 404. Please continue to use program 404. The FOAP to code faculty development is: 1001-XXX*-7201-404 (*your organization #) If you have any questions, please contact Jessica Swingle, Associate Controller, at ext. 4657.