Good companies attract and retain good employees.
Tuition assistance is an attractive benefit for anyone who wishes to complete a bachelor’s degree or advance with an master's. Make it more affordable by partnering with Wilkes.
Wilkes offers special tuition benefits to corporate, government and nonprofit partners. In addition to our competitive pricing, Wilkes offers deferred payment to employers who pay tuition costs, meaning payment is not due until 30 days after a course concludes.
Partnership Pricing Plan:
- Full-time employees seeking their MBA will receive 10% off their total tuition.
- Full-time employees seeking to complete their bachelor’s degree will receive 15% off their total tuition.
- Spouses and children of full-time employees will receive a $1,000 partnership scholarship when pursuing their MBA or bachelor’s degree on a full-time basis.
Awards are renewed annually when students maintain adequate academic progress and continuous full-time enrollment.
For qualified students, this special pricing can be used in conjunction with Wilkes scholarships. Learn more about tuition deferment, financial aid and payment options.
- City of Mesa
- East Valley Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Maricopa County Community College District
- Mesa Chamber of Commerce
- Mesa Police Department
- Pennsylvania Association of School Business Officials
- Salt River Project
- Society for Women in STEM
Partner with Wilkes
To learn more about how your organization can benefit from a partnership with Wilkes, or to schedule an employee information session, please contact:
Director of Enrollment Management