Wilkes is pleased to announce members of the newly formed Mesa advisory board. The advisory board will help steer the University's efforts in presenting degree programs in Mesa, Ariz. They will serve as advocates and ambassadors for the University while providing insight about the region and its educational needs and goals. The board will also make recommendations on opportunities for enrollment growth, community and business partnerships, community service and internship and job placement.
Advisory board member Robert Castellani, regional manager for the Principal Financial Group, is a graduate of Wilkes.
Mesa Advisory Board
- Rhonda Anderson, CEO, Cardon Children’s Medical Center
- Dr. Leo Archer, Segment Manager, ATMI; Owner and Principal, Caveo Services LLC
- Lea Armstrong, Student Representative, MBA Candidate, Wilkes University
- Patrick Burkhart, Provost, Mesa Community College
- Brian Campbell, Esq., Attorney, Campbell Law Group
- Robert Castellani ‘85, Regional Managing Director, Principal Financial Group
- Dr. Debra Duvall, Executive Director, Arizona School Administrators, Inc.
- Meg Gillett, Director, Chandler Education Foundation
- Sally Harrison, President and CEO, Mesa Chamber of Commerce
- Cindy Ornstein, Director of Arts & Culture, City of Mesa; Executive Director, Mesa Arts Center
- Dr. Scott Somers, Former City Councilman, City of Mesa
- Kevin Thompson, Administrator Corporate Public Affairs and City Council Elect, SW Gas Mesa City Council
- Rebecca Timmer, Corporate Relations, Dibble Engineering
- T. Dan Wollam, President and CEO, Mesa United Way
- Steven G. Zylstra, Sc.D (Hon.), President and CEO, Arizona Technology Council
- Phillip Austin, Law Office of Phillip A. Austin
For more information on our advisory board, please contact us.