Wilkes University has set its academic standards above those required by the National Association, making membership in the Wilkes chapter even more prestigious.
- Requirements for membership include:
- Registration as a psychology major or minor
- Second-semester sophomore status (at least 45 completed undergraduate credits)
- Completion of at least three (3) psychology courses at Wilkes University
- Overall GPA of 3.0 or better
- Psychology GPA of 3.4 or better
- Good moral character
Psychology majors and minors are invited to apply in February and September of each year. Application forms are available in the Psychology Department or from Dr. Bohlander.