Dr. Vicky M. Shah
Dr. Shah is currently an Assistant Professor of Pharmacy at Wilkes University, Nesbitt School of Pharmacy. Dr. Shah’s area of practice is internal medicine and he maintains a clinical practice at the Wilkes Barre Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania. Dr. Shah is a member of many organizations including American Pharmacists Association (APhA), American Society of Health System Pharmacists (ASHP) and the American College of Clinical Pharmacists (ACCP). In addition to his academic position, Dr. Shah is highly active with Kappa Psi Pharmaceutical Fraternity Incorporated, to assist with continued servitude to the students and the community.
Education and Training
- Doctor of Pharmacy – Howard University College of Pharmacy, Washington, D.C.
- Pharmacy Practice PGY-1 Residency – Suburban Hospital – Johns Hopkins Medicine
Certificates and Certifications
- Pharmacy-Based Immunization Delivery
- APhA Basic Life Support/CPR
- Advanced Pharmacy Practice Experience (APPE), Internal Medicine
- Preceptorship of Veterans Affairs Medical Center Pharmacy Residents, Internal Medicine
- Principles of Pharmacotherapeutics
- Longitudinal Care Course Instructor
- Pennsylvania Pharmacists Association Membership Committee
- Kappa Psi Pharmaceutical Fraternity Incorporated Co-Grand Council Deputy