Take a Deep Breath.
Mention the word "tuition" and some sort of respiratory event usually follows. Knowing there is a world of financial aid and scholarships out there should help ease your concerns. For example, 94% of full-time undergrads at Wilkes receive some form of financial aid, and Wilkes routinely gives out more than $24 million a year in aid. Below are just some of the ways you can replace gasps with sighs of relief:
In addition to a variety of needs-based scholarships offered annually, Wilkes also offers four tiers of merit scholarships, outlined below. To see what scholarship your first-year student qualifies for, check out our Net Price Calculator.
- $52,000 (over four years)
- Wilkes University Scholars
- 1800+ SAT or 28+ ACT or top 5% high school rank
- $48,000 (over four years)
- Presidential Scholarship
- 1650-1799 SAT or 26-27 ACT or top 10% high school rank
- $40,000 (over four years)
- Dean's Scholarship
- 1500-1649 SAT or 23-25 ACT or top 20% high school rank
- $24,000 (over four years)
- Wilkes Commitment Award
- 1350-1499 SAT and top 50% high school rank, or 21-22 ACT and top 50% high school rank