We Think our Students are Worth Every Penny.
Wilkes University prides itself on making a top-quality education accessible to everyone who desires it. At Wilkes, 94% of full-time undergrads receive some form of financial aid, and Wilkes routinely gives out more than $24 million a year in aid.
We are always on the lookout for the best and the brightest. To bring them here, we provide a variety of need-based grants in addition to our four merit-based scholarships listed below.
- $52,000 (over four years)
- Wilkes University Scholars
- 1800+ SAT or 28+ ACT or top 5% high school rank
- $48,000 (over four years)
- Presidential Scholarship
- 1650-1799 SAT or 26-27 ACT or top 10% high school rank
- $40,000 (over four years)
- Dean's Scholarship
- 1500-1649 SAT or 23-25 ACT or top 20% high school rank
- $24,000 (over four years)
- Wilkes Commitment Award
- 1350-1499 SAT and top 50% high school rank, or 21-22 ACT and top 50% high school rank