Integrate technology into your classroom. Earn your master's degree in Classroom Technology.
Advanced education courses in teaching and learning are combined with topics in computer
literacy and instructional design to prepare teachers like you to utilize technology
in the classroom.
Learn how to:
- Design multimedia assets for the classroom
- Use technology to assess teaching and learning
- Enhance student learning using emerging technologies
The 30-credit master's degree in Classroom Technology is offered completely online or in person. Our online format means campus visits are not required, allowing you to learn from anywhere and at a time of the day that suits you best. If you prefer face-to-face learning, Wilkes offers this program at convenient course locations throughout the state, including on campus in Wilkes-Barre.
Advisors will mentor you on a program study that meets your academic needs while helping you advance professionally.
The program requires 30 credits. See our program of study by clicking here.
You must have a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher learning. In addition, please submit:
- An online application
- A copy of your teaching certificate
- Official undergraduate and graduate transcripts
- Two completed graduate recommendation forms
Once admitted, keep track of the requirements with our program checklist:
- For students admitted fall 2015 and later: Classroom Technology Checklist
- For students admitted fall 2007 through summer 2015: Pre-Fall 2015 Checklist
Stephanie L. Wasmanski
Associate Director, Graduate Admissions
(800) WILKES-U Ext. 5535