Recommended resources for your job search.
College Central for Wilkes University allows you to search for full and part-time employment opportunities sent specifically to Wilkes and to submit your resume for those jobs.
Current Jobs for Graduates - links to interesting entry-level jobs for graduates in Liberal Arts, the Arts and Humanities. Positions in a wide variety of organizations, including music, theater, communications, writing, editing and public relations fields. Please contact the Office of Career Services for the User Name and Password for Subscribers.
- Aftercollege.com: Jobs for scientists and engineers.
- Bookjobs.com Postings from the Association of American Book Publishers
- Careerprofiles.info/health-careers Career information and job postings within the health care professions.
- Collegegrad.com: employers hiring entry-level professionals.
- Crunchboard: Career information for computer science and integrative media professions.
- Gettinghired.com: Careers & Community for People with Disabilities
- Green Local Jobs: A job board that offers opportunities in the green and environmental industries.
- StreetID: allows entry-level and experienced Wilkes students and alums register and have their resumes and skills matched with current national and Wall Street finance industry jobs.
- The Riley Guide: employment opportunities and job search resources in a wide variety of fields, maintained by Margaret Riley Dikel.
- Job Gateway Commonwealth of Pennsylvania: search for jobs in PA. Offers a variety of career education and career development information.
- PA Environmental Jobs
- PA State Civil Service: gives PA State Civil Service jobs and testing information.
- Pennsylvania Society of Professional Engineers: links to jobs posted by Pennsylvania Society of Professional Engineers (PSPE).
- Work NEPA: tech related careers in northern PA, sponsored by TecBridge job search.
Teaching Positions & Educator Resources
- Pareap.net: allows location and application to teaching jobs in PA
- Teacher Catapult: Connects candidates with the school districts' human resource departments of PA's counties. Offers starting salary data and school district information.
- PA Educator: A clearinghouse for PA educators
- Edna.ed.state.pa.us: list of school district websites
- Teaching in PA: A resource for candidates seeking positions in PA. Includes actual job postings (updated weekly) as well as numerous helpful job search tips.
- American Association for Employment in Education
- State Departments of Education Information
- PA Association of School Business Officials website: Non-Instructional Administration job opportunities with Pennsylvania school districts.
- The PA School Board Association: Use the following link or use your local school district website.
- State.gov: link for international teaching positions, affiliated with the US State Department.
- Careers in School Business: for a link to contact information for all Pennsylvania Education Agencies. (Application for school business positions is made through the individual education agency.)
- Mastersineducationguide.com: for information on Master's level careers in educational settings.
- Njepadeherc.org: higher education job website in New Jersey, Eastern Pennsylvania and Delaware.
National & International Positions
- USAJobs.gov: allows students and alumni to find and apply for Federal employment with the United States government.
- ZipRecruiter: job listings throughout the U.S.
- H1VisaJobs: positions for H1 visa students in engineering and business.
- Diversity Employers: Employers offering a variety of positions.
- Imdiversity.com: Employment opportunities shared by Diversity Employers.
- Glassdoor.com/students - Glassdoor for students - Company information and job openings for new grads, all majors.
Jobs in the Sciences, Technology & Health Care
- Solartoday.org/job-board: jobs in the solar energy industry.
Jobs in the Social Sciences & Liberal Arts
Jobs in Business
Wilkes University Career Services cannot control or predict the employment needs, hiring criteria and processes, or human resource practices of employers who have posted positions with us. Always use good judgment, do adequate company research, and contact us with any questions you may have about a position or an organization.